Ebook is a responsive eBook download management system built with PHP and MySQL. It has a nice and attractive front end interface that is really appealing. You will be able to arrange your favourite eBooks as categories and publish that online. Visitors can download those ebooks as PDF format easily. Also the backend has a lot of awesome features that are needed for a professional eBook management website. Almost all kinds of tasks can be done using the admin panel without having any kind or programming language knowledge. This CMS is built using the procedural php and without any framework. For this reason, it can be customized easily by the developers. This CMS script was prepared using the PDO feature of PHP language. That’s why, no SQL injection and XSS attack is possible here and your website will be safe. Also in all pages, admin level security and invalid page url submission checking were done.
This CMS System has the following features:
- Easy and simple interface to use
- Fully responsive for any kind of device
- Powerful admin backend like WordPress
- Clean coding with proper commenting
- Secured coding against SQL injection
- Direct access or invalid URL press stopped for each pages
- Statistics of some data in dashboard
- Multilevel user management
- Category Navigation drop down box in the home page
- Unlimited category and books creation
- Unlimited Author creation
- Unlimited Publisher creation
- Unlimited advertisement creation in category and book page sidebar
- Unlimited page creation
- Unlimited menu creation with dropdown
- Facebook comment section for each book
- Social Sharing button for each book
- SEO friendly URL in front end
- SEO meta data setup for each post, page and category
- All major social media URL setup for footer social media section
Note: Data will not saved in demo version.
Version: 1.2 (November 11, 2018)
Updated the book.php file in front end to show the PDF format file.
Version: 1.1 (November 29, 2017)
1. Added a new field 'mod_rewrite' into the 'tbl_settings' table of the database. 2. Added mod_rewrite on or off conditional coding on the front end.
Version: 1.0 (October 23, 2018)
Initial Release.[ad_2] Source – Evanto Market