Someone is trying to pretend in behalf of us.
We are not affiliated with anybody.
If someone is trying to contact you, please report it to us. We have already filed a legal action regarding to that person.
Please contact us here and this is our official email address.
Demo APK? Click below
- HTML Description support – NEW
- Revamped backend UI – NEW
- GDPR Consent Screen for EU Users
- FULL RTL Support
- MATERIAL DESIGN
- STORE NEARBY FETCHING
- BACKEND REVERSE/GEOCODING
- DYNAMIC STORE NEARBY RADIUS ADJUSTMENT
- USER RATING Integration
- USER REVIEWS Integration
- NEWS Integration
- WEATHER REVIEWS Integration
- User Profile Cover Photo/Thumb Photo
- Sliding Transition
- Custom Icon per category (Map Icon)
- Localization Ready!
- Offline Usage
- Social Login (Twitter/Facebook/Web)
- AdMobcustom Turn ON/OFF
- Cool Mobile UI Interaction
- Multi Animation Selection per user configuration
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- Call Integration
- Email Integration
- SMS Integration
- User can add Favorites
- Google Directions.
- Advance Search
- About Us Panel Added
- Terms & Conditions Panel Added
- User can edit its Profile
- Draw Objects in the map and gets all the Map Pins inside the drawing.
- Image Pinch and Zoom
- Supports Android OS 4.0 and above.
- Supports Phone/Tablet display.
- Can manage users by allowing or denying access.
- Category creation, modificaiton, and deletion.
- Store creation, modificaiton, and deletion.
- Photo Upload via URL or by File.
- Mapbox Maps Integration.
The PHP Backend Files were simple, WYSIWYG, which means What You See is What You Get.
The best part of it is we included the script for creating your JSON and everyting being handled by the PHP Backend, and its just easy as changing the URL. Indeed! very easy!
By our Rules: Server Access will be given to those who have purchased to avoid bombarded with updates or changes that might buyers testing the server with confusions. So please bear with us. Server Url, Username and Password credentials were included in the Zip file once you purchase. Thanks!.
- We will Support you as much as possible
- We will only cater support within the app fixes, bugs or some lightweight changes, any strong modification of the code which includes total changes of the app like functionality removed or functionality added will be not entertained.
Support Guidelines Requirement:
- Please include as much information as possible.
- If you ask us for support service/bug fixing — please, include the following information:
- Your purchase code. Messages without purchase code may be ignored.
- Link to your website
- Website Admin: login and password
- Please make sure that all access details(login/password/etc) are correct.
- Additional information (such as FTP details and access to the database and hosting control panel) may be requested if necessary.
We will support you until the end of the world so nothing to worry about
Version 2.0 (Jul 20, 2019) Revamped backend UI. Easy localization backend. Mapbox integration replacing Googlemaps. Supports HTML description text. Version 1.17 (May 17, 2019) Updated to latest gradle version Updated encryption backend. Call log and SMS removed permission and updated the app. Version 1.16 (Jun 06, 2018) Updated to latest gradle version Supports Android 4.0 OS and Above GDPR Consent screen added for EU countries. UI Adjustments. Added account deletion. Added comment deletion. Version 1.15 (Nov 30, 2017) Android Studio 3.0 Update project file. Added values-v26 for support on rendering on API level 26 Updated Google Maps API key transferred inside build.gradle(Module:app) Added Search button on the Action bar. Version 1.14 (Aug 08, 2017) Minor bug fixes and adjustment. Version 1.13 (July 26, 2017) Map draw icon updated. Added pop up message for no nearby stores in the map. Version 1.12 (June 08, 2017) Updated project file for values-v24 build problems. Version 1.11 (Nov 03, 2016) RTL Support. UI Adjustments. Version 1.10 (Oct 28, 2016) Location Service fix. Permission problem fix. Version 1.9 (Oct 20, 2016) Fixed compatibility issue in Android 6.0 and 5.0 below Updated Styles for 5.0 below Added permission in the manifest file. Version 1.8 (Oct 06, 2016) Material Design Version 1.7.3 (July 22, 2016) Adjusted settings to accept decimal. Crash issue when fetching data from the server. Server problems on fetching stores under a category. Version 1.7.2 (July 21, 2016) Adjustments on the ActionBar in Profile, Login, and Register Activity. Cannot login/register in the app. Version 1.7.1 (July 18, 2016) Smart fetch of data. Now it shows nearby stores only. If stores are too far from the user, it will get maximum of 20 stores or more (Editable in Config.java) and show to the user. Settings changed to adjust slider for radius to input box for dynamic and easy changing. Version 1.7 (June 02, 2016) Get Stores nearby Updated Google Admob Backend update for Geocoding/Reverse Geocoding Added Settings Menu for Store Nearby Radius adjustment. Version 1.1.5 (Nov 03, 2015) Weather API update Updated Google Admob Version 1.1.3 (Sept 07, 2015) UI Adjustments. Added nearby ranking of stores. Home screen can now specify maximum number of stores/news to be displayed Fixed PHP issues that fails to register user without photo provided. Keyboard no longer shows first. Version 1.1.2 (January 18, 2014) Fixed new line issue (backslash n) Fixed issue when registering new user Fixed password issue when updating for social login(no required to validate password) Fixed Nearby Issue. Version 1.1.1 Fixed Google Play Services issue for deprecated Google API. Fixed AdMob not showing due to non-dynamic view height. Some adjustments. Bug fixes. Grab Twitter Profile Pic picture as thumb photo. Grab Facebook Profile Pic picture as thumb photo. Version 1.1.0 NEW UI UPDATE, FASTER, AND USING GOOGLE UX Some bug Fixes. Review comment fix encoding. Adjusted some views to display properly. Added callback if downloading of data fails. Version 1.0.3 Fixed map fail to redirect pins when the map icon failed to load. Fixed crashing issue upon pressing back key to exit app Added sanitation for image when the admin user doesnt provide any Added new line in item description display. Adding “n” in the server store description will now add new line when it is displayed in the app Fix reviews issues with some random crashing due to cannot decode some characters instead modified it decode it with other options. Version 1.0.2 Fixed Number input type in login.xml When there is no icon provided load the default icon Logout dialog change other text to cancel current one displays both OK button Added Theme Color Orange Added Pagination in PHP Backend (News, Store, and Category Tab) Updated Encoding in Reviews to use other language. All control characters (ascii code < 32) now allowed in JSON Strings (including field names) as Encoding/Decoding JSON data. Version 1.0.1 Some bug fixes. Fixed crashing issues in Reviews. Fixed Crashing issues when there is no image provided in the server. Some UI Adjustments. Updated view creation for reusable usage. Updated AdMob banner to Smart banner.[ad_2] Source – Evanto Market