Classified applications with their own backend. NO Parse and Backendless
- Unlimited category
- Unlimited subcategory
- Flat design
- Publish classified
- Edit classified
- User profile
- Edit user profile
- Moderation new classified
- Geolocation (temporarily not working. Search for ads only according to your current geolocation)
- Search filters (Category, subcategory, distance, locations)
- Favorites classified
- Chat with seller
- Incoming and out coming messages
- Call the seller
- Complaint on classified
- User point (in-app purchase)
- Up classified in search (via points)
- Make an classified VIP (via points)
- Push notification (provide by OneSignal, free)
- Support Android Studio
- Documentation include
- List of classified
- List of users
- Moderation classified
- Add, edit, delete category
- Add, edit, delete subcategory
- Complaint on classified
- User roles (admin, editor, user)
- PHP min 5.6 – max 7.X
- MySql= 5.5 – 5.6
- Apache server
- GD library
- mod_rewrite on
- upload max filesize and post max filesize >20Mb
- Shared hosting with Cpanel (We did not check the script’s performance on the VPS and VDS hosting)
- Deleted geolocation change (temporarily), fixed geolocation start
- 12.04.2018 – Upgrading libraries and dependencies to the current version
- 24.05.2019 – Upgrading libraries and dependencies to the current version
- Support for our products, we provide only on our support site. https://dev.appteve.pro
- We do not provide support in the comments and via email.
- Envato does not oblige us to provide support for application source code, but we do our best to make you comfortable to work with our products.
- Item Support Policy Envato: https://codecanyon.net/page/item_support_policy
- Item Support Policy Appteve: https://appteve.pro/terms-of-purchase/
- Speed of response to your ticket may vary from 20 minutes to 5 business days
- Customization is not included in the extended and regular license
- We do not teach programming languages (Swift, Java, Obj-c) and the use of mobile development tools (Android studio, Xcode)
- We do not give tips on how to add, delete, modify features of the application and design.
- The studio is open from 10 am to 5 pm, except Saturdays and Sundays.GMT +1
- If you modify the application code or backend yourself, which are not described in the documentation, the application automatically loses support.
- We are not responsible for the functionality of the script, if you independently configure your server. The application was tested on usual shred hosting. All the nuances of the script and server settings you assign to yourself.
- We are not responsible for any changes in the source code that you do.
- We are not responsible for all the decisions of Apple or Google, on the approval of your application to be placed in the digital stores. We are in no way affiliated with Apple and Google, and can not influence the decision of the moderators of these companies.
- We not responsible for all your actions on your hosting and have questions about your actions on the part of the hosting company.
- All changes, additions to the application you are doing only at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for third-party frameworks, third-party platform, which can be used in the application. For support, please contact the authors of third-party services / frameworks
- We are not responsible for the proper and correct operation of the application development environment installed on your computer.
All additional libraries that we use when writing code in our programs meet the MIT license and Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal, correspond to the free dissemination, modification and commercial sale
[ad_2] Source – Evanto Market