As an Android developer, you probably need to have a design and controls for your application. Here we are providing 10 themed custom controls, slider and Tabs Style menus.
We are using simple and attractive colors/images for making the application look simple, perfect and stylish. You will have 10 themed custom controls in this template. Almost covered all controls to make Android app design and perfect for your needs.
- Eclipse + Android Studio Project
- Splash Screen
- Flat UI
- 20 Themes (Green, Red, Brown, Pink, Yellow, Aquamarine, Purple, Silk Blue, Chocolate, Sky Blue, Grey, Blue Lotus, Jellyfish, Venom Green, Sun Yellow, Peach, Brass, Sandstone, Light Coral, Plum Velvet)
- 19 Custom UI Controls in 20 themes (TextView, Edit Text, Button, Radio Button, Check Box, Segmented Button, On/Off Switch, Seek Bar, Progress Bar, Spinner, Horizontal Progress Bar, List View Item Style, Grid View Item Style, Custom Dialog, Custom Toast, Custom Font, No internet Dialog, Exit Dialog, About Dialog )
- Tabs Style Navigation/Design : Home, Category, Favorite, Slideshow, Settings
- Menu Slider Navigation/Design
- Fragments structure used for implementing Home, Category, Favorite, Slideshow, Settings tabs
- Supports Custom Font on controls
- Supports on Phones and Tablets
- Easy to customize: color, images, text size, etc
- Well documented
Android Components Template features :
This is a Android custom components template meant to help you make your application look more appealing and attractive with provided design.
Android custom components template is not a fully functional application. This template will provide ready controls with different styles, design and easy to use in your app.
You can use theme as a your app design by just putting that theme resources in your app.
This will reduce the time to search designer and you can focus more on the app business logic implementation.
Demo App Video
Download and install Android Components Template
- Full Source code – Eclipse + Android Studio Projects
- Images used in project
- Well Documentation – Eclipse + Android Studio
- Help Guide
What You Get:
If you have a question, please contact me via contact form provided on this site.[ad_2] Source – Evanto Market