Skills that will make work easier for them should be acquired by the students to enable them to face these tough challenges. These skills will make sure that the students are not exposed to defeat when things get tough. Time management is a prime skill that they must learn.
The capability of a student to manage his time efficiently is referred to as time management. This includes goal setting, proper choosing, prioritization, organizing skill and many such skills. The concept of managing time is quite difficult as it demands good adjustment and preparation.
Proper and effective management of time by students yields great benefits. These benefits yielded from proper time managing skill are listed below
1. Students who practice efficient and proper management of time tend to get more quality time. There are many things that students neglect just to make most of the time they get.
But they do not realise the importance of these activities. eg. Eating;
Eating is an important part of every individual. People have to eat on time and also properly to keep them going. This is a portion of the total time they spend. With the acquirement of time managing skills, one can learn effective time organization in order to enjoy his meal at the right time.
2. No task setting for the future. The things that were left undone by the individual or those should have been done tends to give him a burden as a result of subconscious guilt. Building effective time management skills guides the individual through the art of denying procrastination and also teaches the individual to prioritize activities.
The individual feels more comfortable when he comes to know that there are no unfinished activities that will burden him when he is doing other activities. Work becomes more efficient when the individual’ s conscience is devoid of worrying thoughts.
3. Students with proper and effective time management skills tend to have lesser frustrations. Proper planning and good organization are assets of managing time. This makes sure that the individual does not face any frustrations in future. The act of overcoming one’ s frustration makes it easy to unleash the complete flair of productivity and creativity of an individual.
4. Time management tends to increase an individual’ s energy levels. Undone things will likely circulate in an individual’ s mind. These things tentatively strike the individual when he is doing other activities. The skill of managing time effectively and properly teaches the individual to live in an organized manner and also to release his mind from the thoughts of the unfinished business. As a result one can procure and experience the higher energy level that was never experienced.
5. The skill of good time management can also help the individual to to acquire a sense of achievement and peace of mind. If the individual is not sure as to where he is proceeding, he will begin to sense dissatisfaction and anxiety. An important feature of time managing skills is smart goal setting. This technique helps the individual realise the most suited path of progress.
The results of time management could be felt only by practising it first. Listed below are the most important things that would lead an individual to these results.
1. Goal setting. One must be really clear about his goals. These should be realistic and achievable.
2. Realising one’ s most productive periods. This realisation prompts the individual to perform more and apply more efforts.
3. Avoiding procrastination. Effective and wise usage of time is crucial.
4. Organizing skills. A clear idea on organizing things properly helps the individual to achieve the goals at the planned time.
5. Knowledge on prioritizing. This aspect is really important. It is the key to acquire managing skills.
Apart from this, the student should be dedicated in the art of effective time management.[ad_2]
Source by Abhishek Agarwal